Other Useful Links
- Colorado Association of Family Child Care
- Colorado Office of Early Childhood
- Colorado Shines
- Colorado Shines PDIS – How to navigate new website
- Disaster Plan Information (Download Fillable Templates)
- Early Childhood Education Association of Colorado
- National Association of Family Child Care
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Weld CCCAP
- Weld County Child Protection
Other useful resources
Breastfeeding Friendly Resources – Child care providers play a critical role for families who return to work after having a baby. Find out how you can support your families to reach their breastfeeding goals.
Healthy Eating and Active Living Resources for Child Care Providers – Nutrition and physical activity remain a cornerstone for healthy child development. These resources are best practices for child care professionals to establish healthy environments for children to thrive in their setting. Teachers engage children with frequent opportunities to be physically active and model the enjoyment of health foods during family style meals and snacks throughout the day.
- Nutrition Check List — en espanol
- Physical Activity Check List — en espanol
- Physical Activity Toolkit for Preschool-Aged Children
- Sample Physical Activity Policy
Interested in getting child care provider news? Sign up to receive newsletter.