Accessibility Statement for United Way of Weld County
This is an accessibility statement from United Way of Weld County.
Measures to support accessibility
United Way of Weld County takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. United Way of Weld County is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of United Way of Weld County. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on United Way of Weld County:
- Phone: (970) 353-4300
- Postal Address: PO Box 1944, Greeley, CO 80632
We try to respond to feedback within 2-3 business days.
Accessibility of United Way of Weld County relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of United Way of Weld County, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for United Way of Weld County:
- Image alt/text tags: Uploaded images may not have alt text added yet. We monitor new uploads and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Video Transcriptions: Uploaded videos may not have transcriptions available due to when they were created. We are continually working to ensure all new videos have transcriptions available. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Text Contrast: There may be sections of this website that do not meet level AAA contrast standards. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Media Alternatives: past recorded videos may not have a text alternative currently because they are pre-recorded). We are working towards ensuring we provide a text alternative to pre-recorded videos. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
United Way of Weld County assessed the accessibility of United Way of Weld County by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process)
This statement was created on 5 June 2022.