Our goal at United Way of Weld County is to make an impact on our community through collaboration and outcomes based programs and services. The financial transparency and health of our organization is paramount. Below are summarized charts of our 2018-2019 Fiscal Year (audited) revenues and expenses. For more information on United Way of Weld County programs, services and financials, please see our Annual Report below.
- Contributions are donations raised in the annual community campaign, subtracting uncollectible pledges.
- Grants & Contracts are funds leveraged and managed by United Way of Weld County to fill a need in our community for direct programs and services.
- Investment Income is interest received from our endowment fund held at The Weld Community Foundation, Board designated funds, invested operating reserves and checking accounts.
- Direct Community Programs & Services include funded agency programs in the community as well as programs and services offered directly by United Way of Weld County and designations directed to specific agencies or agency programs as chosen by the donor.
- Support services are primarly covered thanks to our Cornerstone Partners contributions. Support Services include general administrative expenses including utilities, rent, non-program salaries, etc. Also included are funds needed to maintain significant resource development and grant writing to raise the funds needed to do our work.