We bring the community together to facilitate community problem solving and community building and builds partnerships for collaborative and collective impact.
- Disaster Preparedness and Response: responding to human needs and other priority concerns during disaster relief and recovery.
- Emergency Food and Shelter Program: coordinating the disbursement of federal funds to agencies providing food and shelter emergency services to at-risk households.
- FamilyWize Prescription Drug Discount Card: helping households save money on prescription drugs.
- Greeley/Evans Bus Pass Program: facilitating the allocation of public transportation passes to low-income residents through agencies and organizations.
- Piton Foundation Earned Income Tax Credit: helping low-income households make use of the Earned Income Tax Credit.
- Weld County Foster Youth Nutrition Program: providing coordination for Weld foster parents who have partnerships with the Department of Human Services to access food assistance.
- Weld’s Way Home: bringing together organizations who are working to address homelessness.
- Weld Refugee Collaboration: helping refugees transition to Weld County residency.