Mission: To improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of our community.
Vision: We exist to improve the lives of people in Weld County. We are a proven method to tackle the community’s most pressing concerns. Working together, we can solve problems better than we can alone. Whether you make a contribution of dollars or time, you help more than one person or charity. You support a network of services that provide children with a good start, invest in the future of youth, help people through crisis, encourage self sufficiency, support the elderly, support health and wellness, and help people overcome disability
- A community where children, youth, individuals and families are healthy, thriving, reaching their maximum potential and safe.
- A community with services available to help individuals and families who are struggling, are vulnerable, facing adversity and needing assistance through crisis.
- A community that helps people away from dependence toward financial stability, self reliance and self-sufficiency.
- A community with coordinated, accountable, effective health and human services working together to collaborate, maximize the use of resources, respond to the emerging needs of people and achieving positive outcomes and results.
- A community that works together, respecting the uniqueness and perspective that each brings to help solve our community’s most pressing problems and concerns.“The very essence of leadership is that you have to have a vision.”